What if launching your online community or course could be fun and easy - and what if spending time on it was the highlight of your day?
Hey There...I see you.
You want to share what you know with the world without getting stuck in analysis paralysis on Technology choices
You want to launch without the fear of overwhelm
And you know what?
It’s not just you
I know I’ve been exactly where you are
- Wanting everything to be just “perfect” before getting it out in the world
- Wanting to feel “comfortable” before putting this "thing" out into the world
Imagine if you could:
- Have an unshakeable confidence in yourself, every time you put yourself out there.
- Be surrounded by your tribe who’s in love with YOU and eager to learn from you
- Take those ideas out of your head and launch without fearABOUT ME:
Hi, I’m Joanne and my first “launch” never really launched
I worked on launching a course for longer than I want to admit.
Ok I will admit it. Over a year and a half.
I even built and launched a course for someone else during that time. But for me, I had all the excuses:
- I'm working on figuring out which microphone
- I'm deciding on which platform
- I'm doing a thorough test of which screen capture tool.
And I researched, and tested, and did all the things. I figured out the right Tools, but I had Too much fear.
Fear of being "out there with a course" and "what if I do it wrong?" and "what if no one wants it?" and "what if too many people want it?" and the ole “what will my friends think?”
And then I walked through my fear and stopped caring what people might think. And focused on the transformation I could have on others.
And launched a community. And launched a course. They are small yet Mighty
And I’m launching bigger each time
And working with others to launch their communities and courses.
About launch b4
We bring together creatives on a mission to create something bigger than themselves, to make well informed and savvy decisions about Technology Tools to Launch and Grow our businesses/projects, so that we can put the "thing" we've been dreaming about out into the world, can grow without being burdened by the wrong technology choices, and be the "badass selves" we know we are deep down.
What you'll get:
- Weekly Live Co-working/Co-learning sessions
- Monthly Q&A with leaders on topics to help launch and grow your business
- Video comparisons on top software for your business
- A supportive community of woman who are also launching and expanding their business
- Shared space to promote your business
- 28 Days of Gratitude Practice
What it looks like inside
Come create with us - see plans below
Because creating with a community is better than creating alone